Your abdominal muscles are one of the keys to gaining strength and muscle. The stronger they are, the stronger you are. Read my full review of 0-6 Packs Abs to learn how you can get great looking abs for the summer.
Recently there has plenty of research coming out of Europe about the true function of abs. Dr. Stuart McGill, a world renowned spine health expert found:
“Herniation (posterior and posterior-lateral regions of the annulus) occurred with relatively modest joint compression but with highly repetitive flexion/extension moments. Increased magnitudes of axial compressive force resulted in more frequent and more severe disc injuries.”
Ok. Soo. What all that essentially means is that these high volume (and out-dated) ab routines won’t give you a 6-pack, and can actually cause disk herniation. Not good!
Additional research shows that your abs are actually supposed to fire before you make any movement. For example, before you even lift your arm, it’s your abs responsibility to stabilize your spine and brace for movement.
With that in mind, I want to share with you two exercises that are going to get you one step closer to a 6-pack, without hurting your back.
1. Elbow Plank on a Swiss Ball. The stabilizer muscles in your abs will support your body and keep your spine protected.
2. Alternating Lying Leg Raise. Lie on your back with your legs together and feet toward the sky. Keep your lower back glued to the ground and lower one leg slowly toward the ground. Repeat and alternate legs.
These are great exercises for developing core muscles, keeping your back protected, and they are the foundation of the core activation technique created by my friend, Tyler Bramlett.
The reality is that you can develop a 6-pack, and Tyler is the man to show you how. CLICK HERE to check out Tyler’s program, 0-6 Pack Abs.
You can safely build a 6-pack faster than you ever thought. Get ready for the beach!
Developed by Dr. James Vegher and Tyler Bramlett.
What is Included in This Program?
- Quickstart Video Guide
- The Exercise Video Library
- Level 1 Manual, Video and MP3 – solution to reactivating your core
- Level 2 Manual, Video and MP3 – builds on level 1 and teaches your contralateral core stabilization.
- Level 3 Manual, Video and MP3 – longer holds and more challenging exercises
- Level 4 Manual, Video and MP3 – culmination of all the core exercises
Included with this is Phase 2 which consists of Level 1 through to Level 14 exercise instructional videos, follow along workouts and MP3’s. This will take you to the next level.
Well presented and layed out for anyone of all levels to follow and reach their goals. The methods and exercises demonstrated in this program is excellent something that we all over look. The exercises are simple and yet very effective. The videos demonstrate all the exercises so that you can workout.
I highly recommend this program for good looking abs that will help you get stronger because core plays a major role in all body development. Take a look at Dr. James Vegher and Tyler Bramlett’s 0-6 Pack Abs and get in shape for the beach.